This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cubic 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Cubic 
    Keymaster

Let’s talk about something productive. Let’s talk about building wealth.

According to Wikipedia, the definition of wealth is the abundance of valuable resources or valuable material possessions. I think the the concept of wealth has a tendency to elude many of us because we can neverle truly imagine ourselves having the power to attain it–but we do. It all depends on what you’re willing to do to get it.

As a people–we do not practice GROUP ECONOMICS.

Oddly enough, (or perhaps not) the term “group economics” has no formal definition. I am an entrepreneur and in my lifetime I have found that whenever there is an idea that you have to really dig for information on–that means its hidden. Its hidden for a reason–the reason is because its profitable.

Group Economics can best be defined as one group of people who have a common economic interest. That group agrees to actively and consciously pursue that economic interest together to create a sustainable and secure economy for themselves.

The question becomes–how can you practice “group economics” when you have a limited income. Well….you probably know more about that than you think. Have you ever had a roommate? Or shared a car rental, or hotel room or cab with anyone? THAT is a micro form of group economics. In each case you formed a group of people who had a common economic interest–either to save money or to combine money to reach a goal–that’s all there is to it.

If I lived in a city or state with my relatives and I had a few who were willing to practice “group economics”, I would lease/rent a mansion big enough to house at least 3 or 4 families and we would all share expenses. Now, Im talking about a house big enough that you might not see each other for a few days….you have to call their cell phone to see if they’re in the house!

Each of us is paying anywhere from 1200 – 1700 per month for living expenses already. Multiply that by 4 and that could be close to 7000 per month. Think of the savings if we rented a place for about 3000 per month. Im not saying you HAVE to rent a mansions….that’s just me and I’d probably get one with a swimming pool and all the fixins but–you get my drift, right?

So, each of you could save a lot more money per month until you reach your goal.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 Nubian Planet most relevant black social network

Nubian Planet

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account