Hi guys! ♡
Today, I’m making Jamaican-style braised oxtails with butter beans.😋 This has been one of my FAVORITE meals since I was a little girl! You just can’t go wrong with it & some good rice & peas!
**Just a quick note, I currently have a cold — so excuse my voice at the moment** 🤒
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TOTAL COOKING TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 2 HOURS!!
* 2-3 lbs oxtails, cut in medium pieces
* 2-3 tablespoons Grace browning
* 1 medium onion,chopped
* 3 stalks scallion (green onions),chopped
* 3 cloves garlic,finely chopped
* a few sprigs of fresh thyme
* 1 scotch bonnet pepper
* 1/4 red bell pepper
* 1/4 green bell pepper
* a pinch of black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon all purpose seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
* 5 cups hot water (total)
* 4 tablespoons ketchup
* 4 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon brown sugar
* 1 can of Grace classic butter beans
I hope you guys enjoyed this video!
Be sure to LIKE,COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!
Stay tuned for more videos!
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Check out my curry chicken recipe video here: