Moor Us aims to be the new social networking media platform for black people. We at Nu Planet have been saying for years that it is time for black people to excel at excellence. It’s about time someone heard our message and is finally doing something about it! Black people, it’s time to start moving your content to Black Social Networking platforms that have your best interest at heart. We are not saying do not completely get off of social media, though we believe that you should. Here is why, as Tariq Nasheed, a prolific speaker, activist, speaker and celebrity persona has mentioned:
- White social media websites do not value you. They do nothing to improve the black experience on their websites. – Moorus.com
- You do not have freedom of speech on these privately owned websites. – Moorus.com
- Your content is scrutinized and shared with FBI and CIA intelligence. – Moorus.com
- You are not empowered on this White owned media. – Moorus.com
- It’s pathetic for black people not to have a major social network owned and controlled by Black people. You should be embarrassed. – Moorus.com
- Black people need to think forward and separate themselves from White owned anything. – Moorus.com
- The fake Jews are White and even they were smart enough to separate themselves from White people. – Moorus.com
- Black people cannot organize effectively on White owned, monitored and controlled social platforms. – Moorus.com
- You are the reason Facebook is a number one social networking media. – Moorus.com
- Wake the hell up Black folk! – Moorus.com
Moor Us will do what Nu Planet has been doing for the last year, which is bring Black people together on a Black owned and moderated social platform. Our own website and our own rules. Our own information and our own everything!
Moor Us will boost Black people self esteem because we need more Black networks where we can say, we own that! That’s ours!
Nu Planet has been saying forever, we need technological advancement in the Black community! But that’s not enough by itself. We need Black owned servers. We need Black owned content. We need Black owned everything! So even though we were first, we still commend anyone following in our footsteps and trying to empower the Black community like Moorus.com hopes to do!
Nu Planet also asks that our members support this venture as well, because it is needed. We need home bases where we can finally organize and strategically empower our people using our own damn resources. The time has come to enjoin immediate action Black people! You don’t get Black power without a Black movement! You don’t get Moorus.com without Nu Planet!